cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Kris1911
New Contributor

Optus Sport Predictor

Hi i was ranked 6th in Gameweek 30, I received my confirmation email, replied with my details and delivery address. I was just wondering how long it will take to deliver the prize?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Sport Predictor

I'm unsure of how long this would take but I would allow up to 10 business day before escalating. If this time has already passed, please feel free to send me your email via private message and I can follow up with the team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Kris1911
New Contributor

It's been 6 days or so. if it does get passed the 10 days i will message you. Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey Kris, I have been notified that the prizes for week 30 went out today :-)

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos