cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sport Not Registering Device

Hi,

I recently changed the password to my Optus sport account. Now I am unable to register any devices (devices are not appearing in the devices section) despite instructions saying that it should automatically show after watching a video on any particular device. 

I have tried watching videos using the Optus Sport app with my account on my phone and iPad, yet it still does not register.

Would appeciate any help with this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus Sport Not Registering Device

G'day @longwayhome, thanks for reaching out 🙂

You're correct. As soon as you start streaming from the app or our website, the device you're using should be auto registered.

Are you receiving a prompt stating, "you've reached your device limit.?" 

For Optus Sport account issues - you can raise a ticket within the Optus Sport app. 

Log a case in the Optus Sport application

- Open the Optus Sport app

- Tap the Collapse Menu Button (hamburger button) on the top left hand side of your screen

- Tap help & Support

- Log a case 

If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors