Searching...

Optus Sport Lag

Whoopass

I've been getting some serious lag trying to watch anything on Optus Sport on both the app or through the website, whether live or rebroadcast. The bandwidth indicator is green. This occurs on any of the video quality settings. I can hear the audio in the background, but the picture just freezes continuously. I don't have any issues watching anything else from any other sites.

Anyone else having this issue?

Re: Optus Sport Lag

Tris

If you're noticing this on multiple devices, it would normally relate to connection speed @Whoopass. I'd suggest running a speed test first, if your getting less than 3Mpbs, that could be the problem. If not, please raise a support case via the app, so our Content crew can check it out on our end

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Whoopass

I ran the speed test and speeds were well above 3Mbps. I have raised the issue in the app.

Highlighted

GuyCS

Thanks for getting back to us @Whoopass 

Our TV & Content team should be able to provide some further insight on this one via your In-App Support case. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
50 Kudos
34 Kudos
25 Kudos
14 Kudos
8 Kudos