cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sport : Email Address Change

Hi all,

I am wanting to update the email address associated with my Optus Sports login, as the old address is soon to be defunkt.

Having already updated the email address tied to my main Optus login, I note that Optus Sports still uses the old address, and there does not appear to be an option to change this detail via self help.

After some searches on the same question, and for the sake of others, it seems the process is:

1. Post an Optus Sports email request change (such as this one);

2. Wait for Optus customer service to respond and request account information;

3. Wait for Optus customer service to make the necessary changes.

As such, I am currently at (2) and awaiting a response so I can send the relevant information.

Look forward to reading you soon.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Optus Sport : Email Address Change

Hi

You can change you Optus Sports email address online

Login to My Account>Sports & Entertainment>Optus Sports>Manage

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks very much for your help Dave!

That did the trick for me, so appreciate the reply.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having a similar issue, wanting to alter my Optus Sport email address, and it's proving to be inordinately clumsy and difficult to do so.

It's now 06 April 2018, and would a surrent Optus forum administrator please give me her/his PM link so I can explain the problem.
-- Cheers, Tony Austin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@NotesTracker, sure thing 🙂

I should be able to action the change from my end.

Could I get you to PM us with your account details? I need your full name, DOB and account number.

If you could also provide us with the email address that's currently registered as well as the new email address, that'd be great!

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Looks like your website layout has changed, cannot find the optus sport part. Have to say this system of multiple logins and different websites is baffling and annoying, I've been trying to do this one simple task of changing my login email address for days. have tried chat support, quite frankly Optus systems are painful to navigate.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Heya @Craighol14! If you can send through a private message to us here with your account details - full name, DOB, account number and login emails, we can certainly help out with this! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Similar problem here.

Because I don’t have an Optus email only mobile, my Optus Sport login was set up with a temp email and I was never given a password.

Obviously now when I go to “reset password” it is sending a reset link to an address which I have no access to.

Can I please get someone to change the login email?

Will PM further details when requested..

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I can get that fixed up for you @Kmac1051. Could you please PM your full name, number and DOB? Cheers

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have a similar but slightly different problem. I don’t have an Optus mobile/home phone/broadband account - just Optus Sport - and want to change the email address associated with this Optus Sport account as I am changing email providers.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors