Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Optus Sport EPL - Not all matches included in highlights and mini matches

Crankyted

Is there some kind of licensing deal at play? Why aren't mini matches available for every match? I've been wanting to watch the Manchester United v Cardiff, which would be the most in-demand video on your website right now, and it's not there.

Re: Optus Sport EPL - Not all matches included in highlights and mini matches

Crankyted

It should be available through this URL: https://sport.optus.com.au/epl/play/50569

Surely the post-production is done considering Spurs v Everton is up and it was live last night @3am. Perhaps someone just needs to hit publish?

Solution

Davelew

Hi

There area couple of games each week which are not on demand due to the agreement Optus has to broadcast the EPL. Man utd being one of those games this week.

You can check on which games will not be on demand by checking this blog which is updated each week:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Premier-League-2018-2019-Season-Fixture/ba-p/454713/jump-to/fi...

If you have a fetch mighty box you can set to record those missing games.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Crankyted

Thanks for the info Dave

Dan_C

G'day @Crankyted, just thought I'd leave you with a bit of extra info.

Come the 2019/2020 season, we'll have all matches available on demand - we're also hoping to have each match available in the Mini-match format. 

If any other questions come to mind, please shout out Smiley Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
65 Kudos
60 Kudos
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
17 Kudos