Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Brocko
New Contributor

Optus Sport Devices Issue

Hi, I am having an issue with my optus sport account. I watch on my fetch mini no problems at all, but the issue is with the app version on phone/tablet. 

I only have my 2 registered devices listed on my account, but an old device which I no longer own is 100% still watching via my account. I have changed the password several times but it does not force log them out and ask them for the password. 

I know this because I own the only 2 devices listed in my account, and when trying to watch via my tablet i get an error about people watching on other devices. My favourite team was also changed from Manchester United to Manchester City. 

How can I force logout on all devices? As I've said I have changed password several times but it hasn't worked. 

My old device was a registered device, a google pixel and I removed it but it hasn't stopped them being able to watch.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Moderator GuyCS

Re: Optus Sport Devices Issue

Hi @Brocko - thanks for reaching out. Not great to hear if someone else is accessing your Optus Sport account without your permission. Can you please send me a private message with the following info (for privacy reasons):

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N
Full name: 
Date of birth: 
Optus Account number:

Optus Sport email address/username:

Once we have that, we'll see what we can do to help.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Brocko
New Contributor

Have just sent a PM. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Kartika

Hi Brock, thanks for the PM. I have already replied with the details to confirm.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Brocko
New Contributor

I replied again but that suggestion hasn't helped. As I said in the original post I have already removed the troublesome device long ago and it didn't help

0 Kudos
Top Contributors