Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor daniel_fazio
New Contributor

Optus Sport - Devices Exceeded

Hi

I am trying to change the devices i use to watch optus sport but it says i cannot make a change to the devices even though it has been over 30 days since making my last change

Can you please let me know what i should do?

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Sport - Devices Exceeded

Oh no! What happens when you try to make changes? Does it give you any errors and are you able to access it from other platforms? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor daniel_fazio
New Contributor

Hi

It doesnt let me make changes at all

It shows the message "You are not allowed to delete a device at this time." but doesnt even show me which devices i have registered

I have tried it from two different computers now too

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Moderator Casey_

Hi @daniel_fazio, that's an odd one. Normally, you'd have the choice of which devices are logged in. Having experienced this issue myself, I found that logging out and clearing my cache fixed the issue. Alternatively, have you tried using a different browser? If none of these suggestions help, log your fault using our report form here. Our TV and Content team will then contact you directly to further escalate your issue.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Naz01
New Contributor

I am trying to remove 2 devices that are on my account, which are my old iPhone and iPad, can you lease assist as I cant add my new tablet in

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out, @Naz01. That's strange, you definitely shouldn't have any issues doing this. Can you please clear your cache and cookies before trying this again. Also, what browser are you using? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Naz01
New Contributor

The issue is I have to wait 30 days before I can remove another device. This means whilst I want to remove 2 devices I can't. This is anoyying as it is my account and I cant swap my tablet on the website. I was only able to remove and add 1 device which let me add my new phone

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I understood your initial query, @Naz01. We've had situations in the past where clearing cache has removed issues with adding/removing a device. However, if you're speaking specifically about the time between removing devices, I'd suggest filling out a Fault Report. Once you've done this, a member of our TV & Content team will be in touch to assist you with this. If you complete the report during a live game, they'll typically touch base within an hour.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors