Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
ejaehne
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sport Cricket

I have just got a new phone and am trying to log in to watch cricket on the Cricket Australia app but when it says "Are you sure you want to link your Optus Sport account to CricketID" and I say Yes, it says "You have already linked that Optus Sport account to a Cricket ID". I've tried logging out on the app on my old phone but that didn't help. What am I supposed to do?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Sport Cricket

This would normally indicate that your Optus Sport has been used with a different Cricket ID in the past. Have you or anyone else used Cricket Australia in past seasons? 

Unfortunately we can't see your Cricket Australia account details on our end, so I would advise following up with them directly.

Just to confirm, you're following the steps as per this guide? → Watch this summer’s cricket thanks to Optus Sport

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos