Searching...
Highlighted

Optus Sport Cricket Australia app

Dutchy53

Has anyone else had problems with logging in to the Cricket Australia app, and then after waiting about 3 hours on the phone and being disconnected twice, to be told yes I can fix it for you, and 24 hours later still does not work?

Re: Optus Sport Cricket Australia app

Dan_C

@Dutchty53, I'm sorry we weren’t able to offer much assistance over the phone.

Just so we've covered all of our bases, I just wanted to confirm that you have registered the service that's linked with Optus sport via The Optus Sport eligibility tool → https://manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup/index.html? Once you've created your Optus Sport log in, you'll need to use these details to log into the Cricket Australia application. At which point are you becoming stuck? Feel free to send us a PM with your account details.

We're after your full name, DOB and account number. We’re more than happy to take a look at this one.

Received some handy advice from our Contributors? Remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo & Accepted solution their way!

Dutchy53

It tells me that an account is already linked

Dan_C

Hmm, you're entering your Optus Sport log in details into the Cricket Australia application but you're being prompted with an error advising that an account has already been linked?

We can always try removing the subscription add-on and reprovisioning it. I can then manually set up your login from my end and we can give it another shot? Let us know, I think we should be able to sort this one out for you.

Received some handy advice from our Contributors? Remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo & Accepted solution their way!
Post a Reply
iPhone X now available to order

Stock will be limited.Read More

Top Contributors
11 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
3 Kudos