cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Optus Sport Complaint

I was an Optus customer for 20 years before I moved my mobiles to Tel;stra and NBN to Foxtel due to the poor customer service Optus delivers. Today I went to the Optus shop at Charlestown with my son to get the free voucher so we could watch the womens World Cup. This was also a test run to see how the product was and also how it worked with my Apple TV. When we signed up, whhich consisted of giving my mobile number, I was to get a txt and follow the links etc. After a while still in the shopping centre I had not recieved the txt so I went back and we did the process again. When I got home, still no txt. Many hours later, still no txt. I tried to ring the store and this cannot be done as you are told in the phone tree calling a store cannot be done and I will have to visit the store. I made a special trip to visit the store and will not be doing it again so we miss out on seeing the Optus coverage and more importantly I wont be paying $14.99 a month for the Premier League when it starts in August. Once again Optus you live up to your reputation.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus Sport Complaint

@MarkScarfe1972, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm really sorry that things haven't worked out. The SMS with the promo code should have come through as soon as consultant entered your mobile number.

Is it possible that we've logged an incorrect number? Our social team can generate voucher codes from their side. I'd really suggest messaging us on the Optus Sport Facebook or Twitter page. Our social media team will get back to you within the hour. 

If you run into issues, post back here and we'll try our best to help out. The voucher is still valid up until the 8/07/19, you'll still be able to catch the final leg of the FWWC. There's also heaps of on-demand content to check out. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors