cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sport App for Smart TV's

Is there any work on optus developing an optus sport app for smart tv's? 

It is such a money grab and outdated to make potential uses get a fetch box so we can watch EPL.

If optus developed an app for smart tv's with a monthly subscription fee of $15 or less the masses would come.

You are out of touch Optus!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Optus Sport App for Smart TV's

Hi

Buy a Chromecast ($55 from Officeworks) and cast to your tv from your mobile device. Works a treat and with lots of other apps.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

If you're point is they should make Optus Sport available to non Optus customers, forget it. They won't be doing that any time soon, if ever. 

If you're already a customer and just want it to work on your smart TV, then yeah Chromecast is a good option.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks. I am an optus customer but feel it it should be available to non-optus customers for a fee.

I feel its corpoate bullying to do what they have done with the EPL. I also think Optus would make a lot more money by allowing subscriptions to anybody but I guess that doesn't fit in with the big picture. 

Alas, I suppose it doesnt matter anyway what I think. haha. I will look into the chromecast. Thanks again.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Chromecast doesn't work that well. Sometimes if your phone is not working than Optus Sports is also finished. 

Is more like Optus haven't given much F for android users compared to their own Fetch and Apple tv users.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos