Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor User1
Occasional Contributor

Optus Fetch TV Return

Hi, I have been trying to return this Optus Fetch Tv box for about a month now, I call Optus and they tell me I must send it back in the courier satchel and hold onto it till I get the satchel from them. Twice I have called Optus asking for this couriers satchel and still no satchel. 

The girl on the phone from Optus assured me it would come but still no courier satchel. She also said I had to return it within one month or I'll be billed and it's Optus fault as they still have not sent me the satchel to my address. 

Can anyone here advise me how I can return this Fetch tv box please ? ? is there another way ? perhaps drop it off at an Optus store ? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Fetch TV Return

Yikes! Sounds like a nightmare 😞

I do hope this this has since been resolved - if that's not the case we can definitely help out. Please PM me with the address that you'd like it to go to and we can organise it for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos