cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor kakkalla
Occasional Contributor

Re: Opts sport cuts out every 30sec!!!! Frustrating when you watching live game

I would have thought that Optus would have fixed the problem by now. Nope. 

Watching France vs Australia on Apple TV. Thirty seconds later, buffering. 

Don’t you care Optus? Do you have nothing but contempt for your customers? Where are your experts to tell us why you have screwed up on a tournament that occurs once in four years and has billions of viewers?

Shame on you! Thanks to SBS, we can watch Australia in action

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Thanks for getting in touch @kakkalla

We certainly care, apologies we've left you feeling this way. Definitely not what we like to hear. 

If you run into further issues, we would recommend having a look at our troubleshooting guides. 

If these don't seem to help out, we would encourage you to raise a case to be investigated. This can be done by the help & support section on the Optus Sport App or tap the ‘bell’ icon when logged into Optus Sport on our Website 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor Ranger_13
Contributor

Don’t bother with the troubleshooting guide.....it’s an OPTUS FAULT.....I can go on Kodi and stream a full game no problem....I’m paying to stream it and it doesn’t work....stop passing the buck and FIX IT 🤬

0 Kudos
Top Contributors