cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor PlattLane
New Contributor

On demand games not playing

not unusually, the fetch tv on demand EPL games don't play when selected. What do I pay for this service for, its sooo bad

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: On demand games not playing

@PlattLane, when you select a game what happens? Is it completley unresponsive or are you prompted with an error message of some sort? 

There's a couple of things I'd suggest doing.

- Check that you're using the latest version of Optus Yes TV by Fetch firmware

The current version is 2.19 (Endavour). If you're still running on 2.18, perform a Fetch box restart

Manage → Settings → Device info → Options → Fetch Box Restart

- Try a soft reset

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment-Knowledge-Base/Fetch-TV-Soft-Reset/ta-p/133753

Failing the above suggest, your next step is a hard reset. Be careful, as a hard reset will remove any stored recordings.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment-Knowledge-Base/Fetch-TV-Hard-Reset/ta-p/133701

- Edit for current Fetch firmware version 2.19 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor PlattLane
New Contributor

Hi DanC,

I did a restart as suggested - the version is up to 2.19 Endeavour now. The on demand games now play.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, yep. 2.19 (endeavour) began rolling out a couple of days back. It completely slipped my mind

Thanks for the update @PlattLane

If anything else comes up, you know where to find us 😄 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors