cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Contributor England1
Contributor

Re: On Deamnd Replay Contant Pause

yes i have reported it

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Contributor England1
Contributor

Re: On Demand Replay Constant Pause

Yep - logged around 24th Oct (ref 17433641) and was worked on from then . Rang you approx 6th - still working on it. Max 5 more days. Its been at Level 2 tech help since 3rd . Its now the 14th Nov ???????,,,,1!!!!

0 Kudos
Contributor England1
Contributor

Re: On Deamnd Replay Contant Pause

Yes reported early to mid Oct. Level 1 tech sent to level 2 Tech on 3rd Nov. I rang around 6 Nov to see what the progress had been (almost a month and nothing) and they said another 5 days,,,,, still waiting (now 14th)

Too long people and NO result

Optus are sucking at this EPL - hand the roghts back to Foxtel if you cna't deal with it

Ref 17433641

0 Kudos
Contributor England1
Contributor

So after the pause issue commended a few months ago have been in regular contact with Optus. Of course ewach time I called then they dadi your compliant is being looked at ,a eleveated to 'Level 2' tech and we will get back to you (the 8th November was the last missed deadline.

I have today rang and stated that if I do not get resolution within 4 hours im complaining to OFTEL, And guess what the answers started flowing. First there was an offer of a big box  as they sare saying a software update caused the pausing. The they withdrew that offer as the 'software fix' is due by the end of November. So they offered $30 then $40 in compensation . I lodged it has a compliant and as of 1 Dec if there is no resolve there will be an OFTEL complaint going in. I URGED THE FOREIGN PHONE OPERATOR TO UPLINE THAT THERRE IS A KNOWN PROBLEM, THEY KNOW HOW TO FIX IT AND TO MASS COMMUNICATE THIS TO THEIR MINI BOX EPL CLIENTS AS A MATTER OF NORMAL COMMERICAL COURTESY - SURE IT WONT HAPPEN!!

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Hi @England1, sorry for your ongoing Yes TV by Fetch box issue. I have checked your fault reference no 17433641 to confirm yes there is a new firmware 2.17 to get updated by the end of November for the Mini which should fix the problem. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors