Searching...
Highlighted

Offline viewing of EPL games

samft

Hi,

So Netflix have just announced the option to download videos on the app while within data coverage and they will allow you to view them when offline.

The TED talks app also gives the same functionality and has had it for a while.

Spotify does the same (but only for music obviously)

Can Optus add the option to download games to the app once the match has finished?

The saved videos could then expire at somepoint, if necessary for legal resons. Or they could expire if the device isn't connected to the internet again within a reasonable amount of time.

I fly a lot and am in the air for around 90 minutes....which is the perfect amount of time for something...

Re: Offline viewing of EPL games

Toomey

It's a great suggestion @samft, I'll pass your feedback through to the Optus Sport guys.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

NC36

Hi,

With the new season about to commence has there been any advance on introducing an offline feature to the Optus EPL app?

Cheers,

Nathan

Toomey

I'm afraid there has been no updates in regards to this feature being added yet Smiley Sad

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

dogeth

yes it is sad indeed.  I'm after this feature because at the moment I have to chase the internet hogs (kids on YouTube) out of the house before I attempt to fire up the optus sports app to watch the EPL. If it downloaded to the device automatically overnight, everybody's happy on Sunday morning! 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
58 Kudos
53 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos