Searching...

OPtus SPort iOS to Chromecast not working

[ Edited ]
GilP

This morning I wanted to cast the URUvPOR game.

I Fire up the Optus Sport iOS app.. no ChromeCast symbol showing up to click on so I can cast to by TV.

All other ChromeCast enabled apps are able to cast to the device (Google Home, YouTube, SBS, Plex etc etc), but not OptusSport app.

This had been working last weekend.

Has this been disabled?

G./

Re: OPtus SPort iOS to Chromecast not working

[ Edited ]
Davelew

Hi

No problem for me.

Sometimes a uninstall and reinstall of the Optus Sports app will solve the problem.

Edit. Just seen this post from earlier:https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Optus-sport-chromecast/m-p/446188#M21636/jump-to/f...

I would still try an uninstall.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Our TV & Content team are aware of the issue.

Can I get you to log an in-app fault via the Optus Sport application?

The primary case ID is - 00020049

For instructions, head to our Optus Sport in-app support page

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

GilP

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Did not help.

Loged an in-app case (Added that Primary . Case ID).

Dan_C

We're receiving live updates from the team. As soon as I have more info, I'll be sure to update this thread.

Thanks @GiIP

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

GilP

I am now casting via an Andriod device. At least that works.

G./

Dan_C

Android seems to be working fine. It's only iOS that's having trouble. 

Davelew

@Dan_C

The app casting to Chromecast on my iPad. Is it only phones not working?

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Ah, sorry to clarify - Mobile iOS version of the Optus Sport app.

The tablet version hasn't been impacted Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

KimPotato

Both my iPad and iPhone Optus apps can't cast to chromecast. My Android tabled that has not been updated still works. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the update. Since you gave the games to SBS I have been streaming without any issues...Smiley Happy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos