cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor gswinbourne
Occasional Contributor

OPtus SPort Account won;t work on mobile or PC

I have an Optus Sport account which is active on my Fetch TV box. When I attempt to log into the same account on my mobile or PC, I get this error message: "The username you have entered was not found. Please create a new login." When I attempt to create a new login I receive this error message: "We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try again later." When I try to call the service centre I get IVR'ed to a dead end which says to go to this page to get support. Is this really the best customer service experience Optus?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Re: OPtus SPort Account won;t work on mobile or PC

Hi @gswinbourne, I'm sorry to hear about this experience. Has the issue with your subscription been resolved since you posted here? If you still need help with it please feel free to send me a PM with your full name, DOB, account number and the email address you used for the registration.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor gswinbourne
Occasional Contributor

Re: OPtus SPort Account won;t work on mobile or PC

The problem has been resolved.  Apparently I had to log in with an incomprehsible email address that I didn't know to get access on my PC.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors