cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor qf_dolley
Occasional Contributor

Not able to get the channel 10 digital channels on Fetch. Can get it on my own TV

Hi Guys, when I first set up Fetch only 1 month ago I got all digital free to air channels, inclusive of all channel 10 digital channels. Ie bold. Yesterday I could not get bold or channel 10, so I rescanned the channels and now I can’t get any of the channel 10 digital channels. My antenna is fine as I can get the channels on my TV.  I have done all the usual, checked connections, and even brought a new antenna cable just in case. I have rescanned several times and no success. Please help with advice. I have also completed a soft reset of my Fetch Mighty.   Help. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Not able to get the channel 10 digital channels on Fetch. Can get it on my own TV

Its quite possible you TV works abd the Fetch doesn't. Each device has a tuner with certain reception capabilities. The nature of digital TV means you tend to get 100% images to a certain point and then suddenly no picture (the digital cliff).

So if your TV can handle 50% reception and the Fetch box 60% reception and your reception for channel 10 is around 55% then you'll get channels on one but not the other.

You could try taking the Fetch unit to a mates house and seeing if you can get all channels their? 

Visually inspect your aerial to see if any rods are bent etc.

You could try a booster like KingRay (Probably will work since all other channels are ok)

But otherwise you may need to get an aerial guy in to check the reception at your wall outlet for each channel.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
New Contributor Sammiantha81
New Contributor

Re: Not able to get the channel 10 digital channels on Fetch. Can get it on my own TV

I’m having the same problem! It’s very frustrating 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Sjy
New Contributor

Did anyone find a solution to this I’m having the same problem? 

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Its a reception issue. Have you tried the suggestions mentioned to try confirm it?

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Top Contributors