Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Bruiser
New Contributor
New Contributor

No subscriptions available

Hi,

I fired up my Fetch mini for the first time tonight. Unfortuantely i am having trpible accessing my subscription packages. At the time of purchasing my Fetch package in-store, I had selected Vibe and Childrens package. I am also eligible for Optus Sport. I was under the impression that all these pre-purchsed packages would be avialable and pre-selected which activated my Fetch for the first time, however they are not. 

Is there something I need to do to activate these channels for the first time? I just don't want to end up paying for them twice.

Thanks for your help,

Bruiser.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: No subscriptions available

Hey @Bruiser, you can add the channel packs via your set top box. Although the prices will show, any ones included in your plan will be discounted on your bill. Head to Menu > Manage > Subscriptions to activate them. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors