Searching...

No live tv for 9now

Stc37

Is it me or is there no option for live tv via 9now catchup app via fetch tv

Re: No live tv for 9now

Shauna

Hey @Stc37 - it's still avaialble via the 9Now website, so i'm not sure why it's disappeared from Fetch. Can you restart the device and let me know if theres still no option? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Stc37

I have tried that and same result. 

Dan_C

Are you able to confirm which version of firmware you're currently running on?

The latest update was (2.18 Daintree). 

Try the steps below:

Manage> Settings> Device Info> Options> Fetch TV Box Restart.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Stc37

Hi

Firmware is as mention tried you option of restart no differene no live tv option see pic20180311_083150.jpg

AlexRH

Hmm, I've tested it on our end here and I can confirm there's no Live Now option within the application.

This may be something they've removed the functionality for, sorry Smiley Sad

Happy to let our TV & Content crew know about it for you. 

Stc37

Thanks for the response at least its not just me... 

Suprised more people have not mentioned it. Its pretty poor show as on 9now it says watch live tv on all devices inc fetch tv...

Please keep us posted with updates if you get any.

Stc37

Any more news on this issue

Highlighted

yunghack

It's 22/June and this is still an issue for me. I can stream Live TV via website AND through Apple TV, but not FetchTV. My antenna is getting repaired, and so I don't have access to FTA for State of Origin this Sunday (24/Jun). This is somewhat annoying.

Stc37

Hi,

Has nything happened on this, as still as at yesterday i could not see live TV.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
16 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos