cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Ordy89
New Contributor
New Contributor

No fetch tv on new tv

Optus please help. New tv wont recognise my fetch mighty. Hdmi is fine as it works on old tv. Inputs on new tv work fine as theyve been tested with an xbox. When i plug fetch in i just get a display showing check cable. 

My new tv is a samsung series 8 SUHD 4k. 

http://www.samsung.com/au/tvs/suhd-ks8000/UA55KS8000WXXY/

please help. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GuyCS

Re: No fetch tv on new tv

Hi @Ordy89 - thanks for reaching out. Not great to hear you're having trouble with your Fetch set top box. We'd recommend reporting this as a fault with our TV & Content team here → https://offer.optus.com.au/faultreport/individual/. Once that's been done, a member from that team will be in touch to help get this resolved.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

I take it you aren't using a AV Reciever for sound?

Have you tried another piece of equipment with the same HDMI cable and in the same port?

Have you tried a different HDMI cable? Different HDMI port on the TV?

Also check the Video Settings on the TV to ensure something strange isn't turned on WRT HDMI.

Peter Gillespie 

0 Kudos
Ordy89
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yeah mate completed all of the above. Checked all inputs and outputs on multiple devices across 2 tvs and the fetch works fine on the 7 year old samsung but not my new SUHD model samsung. 

0 Kudos
pompaul
New Contributor
New Contributor

Are you connecting with a SUHD HDMI cable?

0 Kudos