cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Moderator Tris

Re: No audio.

Ah ha! So it was just a setting on the iPad Smiley Embarassed Sorry for the wrong advice here! Good to hear you've got it sorted out though!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor RB1
Contributor

Thank you Tris and the other moderators for the advice you provided maybe I should have taken a closer look at the iPad.
Regards,
Ron
0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

Anytime mate! That's what we're here for. Feel free to post back if you need anything in the future 😄

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Frenchy123
New Contributor

Hi Guys, I bought a new Smart TV. My mini Fetch TV video works well but there is no audio. 

I did all the troubleshooting: Changed HDMI cable, turned on and off, reset box, changed TV to no avail.

Anyone has an idea?

Its Saturday and I must watch my EPL with audio.. please help

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hey @Frenchy123 - I'd recommend calling out TV and Content team directly on 1800 230 158. They may have a quick fix for you. 

0 Kudos