cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Contributor JorgeB1
Contributor

No Bluetooth option on my fetch box

I've seen the advertisement for how to use the Bluetooth feature on the fetch box but when i follow the directions there is no option for it in my box, I have a 2nd generation version if this is for 3rd generation only, optus or fetch should also mention it on the ad, it would be great to know 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: No Bluetooth option on my fetch box

@JorgeB1  Ads are only required to be informative and honest about products and services that a company intends to sell you in the future. So long as the Fetch box you potentially get in the future does what they say then that's all that is required. In general many devices today have long production histories with many versions and capablities added. If ads had to try differentiate the capabilities of all past devices they would be a lot longer than 30 seconds Smiley Surprised

You can of course get a 3rd gen box if you want (the bluetooth feature is nifty). Optus should send one out for free for customers as they are leased and which ever box you have it is returned to Optus if you ever leave.

Peter Gillespie

Contributor JorgeB1
Contributor

Re: No Bluetooth option on my fetch box

I get what you said @petergdownload about the ads 30 seconds are to long already but a simple note during the ad doesn't make the ad longer, I will get in touch with Optus and see what they say about an upgrade to a very loyal (to loyal) customer of 20 years, thanks again mate👍

0 Kudos
Top Contributors