cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor LUFC6883
New Contributor

No 7 channels

Hi guys. Is anyone else having a problem with the 7 channels? I noticed the other day that 7Hd wasn't working, just a grey screen no sound. I tried 7sd and this was the same. Then I noticed none of the 7 channels were working at all. I left it a few days and still the same. Tonight I have done a full channel scan and it's completely left off all 7 channels now. Everything else seems to work fine?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: No 7 channels

We are having the same problem. Not sure what it is, I think channel 70 is doing the same the same as what channel 90 done last year, changing over to MPEG-4 format. 

For me

TV1: All channels works

FetchTV: All channels works

TV2: No 90 or 70. Channel 7 works

TV3: None of the channel 7 works. All other channels okay. 

TV4: channel 7 tuned but picture pixelated . All other channels okay. 

Then later on in the day TV4- All channels works. 

All stared around the time of the NBN(Telstra) HFC installation. Not sure if the Coax cable is interfering with the Freq of Channel 7 for some of the older TV coax cables in the ceiling as the NBN coax is near the TV spliter box .

The next time my channel 7 not working, I will turn off all NBN gears and see if that will resolves the issue.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor LUFC6883
New Contributor

Re: No 7 channels

Hi, Sorry Ive only just seen this reply.

I seemed to have solved my problem. I went and bought a good quality TV aerial wire as the old one looked cheap. Since replacing the cable I haven't had any issues.

Regards

Shaun 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors