Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

New subscription. Where is the Fetch TV channel pack I have ordered???

I upgraded my subscription to NBN with the added "free" channel pack on the 16th August. I ubderstand that it may take a few days to update my pack, but it is almost 1 week and I cannot access the channels that I should be able to access. How do I do this, I am not convinced that Optus have not cancelled the old service either.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: New subscription. Where is the Fetch TV channel pack I have ordered???

Hi

If you are on a plan that includes a free channel pack you can actvate the channel you want by clicking on the paw button of your remote control, then manage, subscriptions and then clicking on the channel you require.  

Ignore the cost as this is part of your broadband plan.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @neilmcr3

Just checking it to ensure you've since been able to access the channel pack? As Dave advised, you're able to select the channel pack through the Fetch STB. You'll be credited back each month to the value of one channel pack (as per your offer). 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes managed to do this, but Optus should be doing this automatically or be telling us how to do this instead of customers having to ask the Yes Crowd or phoning customer services to do a simple thing.

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Really sorry for the delay in response, @neilmcr3. It is good to hear that you already go it sorted but at the same time I agree we could have done more by providing all information on how to subscribe and unsubscribe. Rest assured I have tagged your post as feedback to the relevant team. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos