cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

New fetchtv guide

Has any one else got double guide of ABC.I have 2 channel 2’s and 2 channel 20’s and a. Channel called Scooby that has no channel number. I wish fetch had a way of reverting to the old guide.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: New fetchtv guide

@jeepers You could try a soft reset of your Fetch Box. 
https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Fetch-TV-Support-Soft-reset/td-p/592439

Make sure you have a copy of your Fetch Box Activation Code before doing the reset.  

I am an Optus subscriber, just trying to help.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I was hoping I wouldn’t have to lose my recordings.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@jeepers In the link I posted "Keep in mind: A soft rest will not delete any saved or scheduled recordings."

I am an Optus subscriber, just trying to help.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

OK did a Soft reset ( recordings still there ) but now i have the following: 2 channel 6's (seven in the illawarra) 2 channel 2's and 2 channel 20's (HD). Surely i am not the only one that has this problem.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @jeepers, can you double check if you marked any of these channels as favourite under TV Guide? Favourites channel appear on the top followed by the normal TV Guide so you will see them twice. Please refer to this Fetch TV guide → support video for more info. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Thank You they were in the Favorite's ... I don't know how they got there as i don't use the Favorite's.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Glad to hear that we were able to sort this out @jeepers. If you press the yellow button on the remote while under TV guide it will add that channel in favourites. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors