Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
TumbiUmbi
New Contributor
New Contributor

New TCL TV 65P6US and need Fetch Remote Code

Hi All,

Just purchasd new TCL TV 65P6US and need Fetch Remote Code. I have tried all the TCL codes listed online for the Universal remote 3 with no luck. 

Any assitance greatly appreciated. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: New TCL TV 65P6US and need Fetch Remote Code

You would need to contact TCL for that.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Yes Fetch / TCL need to provide us with some updates ones.

You can try your luck with ones shared here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
TumbiUmbi
New Contributor
New Contributor

I contacted TCL directly and they supplied me the following codes for my model of TV. 

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for sharing... did they work?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
Top Contributors