Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

New TCL TV 65P6US and need Fetch Remote Code

TumbiUmbi

Hi All,

Just purchasd new TCL TV 65P6US and need Fetch Remote Code. I have tried all the TCL codes listed online for the Universal remote 3 with no luck. 

Any assitance greatly appreciated. 

Re: New TCL TV 65P6US and need Fetch Remote Code

Jeneral__Pain

You would need to contact TCL for that.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Solution

Ray_YC

Yes Fetch / TCL need to provide us with some updates ones.

You can try your luck with ones shared here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

TumbiUmbi

I contacted TCL directly and they supplied me the following codes for my model of TV. 

Ray_YC

Thanks for sharing... did they work?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos