Searching...
Highlighted

New Optus Fetch Box not activated

DBaggins

I just signed up to Optus NBN and associated fetch TV packages. Both my modem and fetch mighty box arrived a couple of days ago. My modem plugged in and worked instantly with zero hiccups. The fetch box however seemed to start up okay, let me hook it up to wifi, but then it came up with a screen saying "box not activated". It gives me an option to restart the box at this stage but it almost seems frozen on this page and won't even let me click the restart button. I thought waiting a couple of days would allow it to boot up and get activated remotely. But no joy so far, I also haven't been sent an activation code yet, not that I can even get that far!

Anyone had the same issue?

Re: New Optus Fetch Box not activated

Boggy

I activated it just then, Live chat with technical help and they will give u the activation code.. 

Re: New Optus Fetch Box not activated

DBaggins

Hi Boggy, thanks for your response. However, the box still says "This box is not active". Seems to have failed to login with Fetch TV Service Provider.

Gives me an option to wait 3 minutes and then restart, however the reset button doesn't work, i think the box is frozen on this page. If the issue persists it asks me to contact service provider and report a login error.

It also provides me the box serial number and IP address.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
63 Kudos
22 Kudos
18 Kudos
15 Kudos