cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor ozybum
Occasional Contributor

New Fetch Mighty Won't Work

Has anyone received their new Fetch Mighty Box and it won't work? It says the box is not activated and to contact servie provider.

I don't think mine has been registered properly and apparnelty Optus are trying to fix the issue. I've been told this problem is with quite a few of the Fetch Mighty Boxes that have shipped this month.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
New Contributor BaileyKyra4
New Contributor

Re: New Fetch Mighty Won't Work

Hwy there,

I am having the same issue, received my new box today after my third gen 2 box jammed at the latest firmware upgrade. Had no fetch for a month. Received the new box, called tech support and they arent meant to be online for at least 48-72 hours.Frustrated is an absolute understatement.

Occasional Contributor

Yes very frustrating!

I was told about 24 hours on Monday arvo, so I really hope it is sorted out today.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

yours still not working???

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Nope, checked when i got home but still have the activation screen. On the plus side, when they sent the new box, for the first time they sent me a toll slip for the return. Finally got to send back 3 boxes. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Any luck for you yet? Still waiting and hoping they have it sorted by the weekend.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

To be honest @ozybum i didnt even check last night, will have a look when i get home from work tonight. Absolutely farcical. Had over a month now with no fetch and they give me a 15 dollar credit which only covers the Bein sport subscription i have. Expected way more more from Optus on this.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Yeah its poorest form, would have been quicker to send new box.

I am pretty mad as I haven't been able to record anything, and I wanted to record to Euro games and the final on Monday - so really hope its up and running.

I'll be home later and will try.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hey @BaileyKyra4 mine was up and running from about 5PM today, I got an email from Optus - is yours now working?

0 Kudos
JustinB
Blog Author

Hi @ozybum! Glad to hear your Fetch TV is now activated. 🙂

Are you still have issues with yours, @BaileyKyra4? Please send me a PM with your account info and DOB if you need any assistance. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos