Searching...
Accepted Solution

Netflix

Leya

I recently recieved a Netflix voucher code for 12 month free subscription. I am wondering if I can use it on an existing Netflix account?

Solution

Re: Netflix

SamSam

You sure can. Just log into your Netflix account on your PC, click on the little symbol in the top right hand corner and select account. At the top of that screen is your billing info including a box to enter a promo code, type it in there and hit submit Smiley Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

petergdownload

From who did you recieve it? 

These sorts of offers are usually clearly listed as "For New Accounts Only" somewhere. Does it say anything like that on where you got the code from?

Alternatively, why not log into your Netflix account and try use the code?

Peter Gillespie

Leya

Thankyou for your reply. I followed the instructions and it worked. 

SamSam

@Leya great to hear!

@petergdownload FYI Optus' current promo for Samsung handsets is 12 months free Netflix (middle Tier plan I think) for new or existing Netflix customers Smiley Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

petergdownload

Nice Promo

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted

Re: Netflix Subscription - S9+

Nicky82

Hi, 

I just upgraded to the Samsung s9+ and received my code for the 12months Netflix subscription, however, I am unable to redeem it. I followed the link in my message and clicked the link in the information as per the instructions, however, I keep getting the message that the code isn't recognised for this account. I already have the standard Netflix subscription which is $11.99 pm. 

Can someone assist please? I have also tried redeeming via Google Play but the same thing happens.  

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
49 Kudos
33 Kudos
27 Kudos
14 Kudos
9 Kudos