Searching...

Netflix

1Shyguy

Morning all,

I currently have a netflix subscription about to run out, and I'm wondering if I cna dd it to my optus phone account, but I do not wish to use it on the phone, only on the home tele?

I also have a different email address for netflix than I have for my optus account, will this matter ??

I only have a couple of days left on the subscription before it is disconnected etc., so would like to sort this out pretty quickly if possible ?

Cheers all and thanks for the assist.

Re: Netflix

petergdownload

The only place you can get a Netflix subscription is Netflix. If you stop paying them then your account will be put on pause. Start paying them again and it will reactivate where you left off.

Optus don't offer free Netflix content, they just don't count any data you might use streaming Netflix to the phone.

Peter Gillespie 

1Shyguy

Thanks for the reply Peter, but I wasn't chasing free content from Optus...what I need to know is  ,,,,

Can I continue my subscription with Netflix, but pay with my optus account>>?  It says something along these lines on Netflix, but not sure, and cannot contact Optus of a weekend as they don't have support office open. 

1Shyguy

Thanks for the help all, but have decided to cancel the Netflix altogether after speaking to someone at Netflix accounts.

As they are in the Phillipines, they didn't understand what I was asking, and it got me riled, so I thought stuff it...cancel !!

Have done that, and will now delete this post.

Thanks for the help offered.

Cheers all

petergdownload

No problem. It seems the answer to your question was no anyway. You have to pay Netflix direct if you want Netflix.

If you change your mind the reactivating the account is a simple as starting paying again.

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted

1Shyguy

In actual fact, according to the Netflix site, I can add my netflix subscription to my optus account, but when it comes to actually doing so, it seem that no-one at either Netflix or Optus know how to do it, hence my deciding to cancel the Netflix.

Thanks for the assist though all, as  I've said, I have cancelled the Netflix anyway because I am tired of being led along a path that is made so hard to follow.  I'm also looking at dropping Optus as well now due to bad coverage in my area.

Thanks again, and take care all.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
16 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos