cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Netflix via fetch mighty on non-smart tv - comments - thanks

If I go with Optus can I view netfix with the Fetch mighty device? I don't have a smart tv, I'm trying to decide if to go with Optus with NBN from telstra - thanks

Also are the following available: tenplay, ninenow, 7plus and SBSondemand?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Netflix via fetch mighty on non-smart tv - comments - thanks

Hi Cathy, 🙂 You absolutely can!

With a Yes TV by Fetch set top box, you'll have super easy access to a whole heap of content streaming apps.

•    Netflix
•    Stan
•    Optus Sport
•    Selected FTA catch-up apps i.e. ABC iview, SBS On Demand, Tenplay, 7Plus & 9Now

There's also a selection of premium channel packs up for purchase. Check out our Fetch page for more info. 

If you have any other questions for us, let us know 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks. And checking fetch mighty has series record ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Yep 🙂 You can set up series tags and record complete seasons.

There's 1000GB of storage space. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Devices like the Fetch TV are designed to add the 'smarts' to non smart TVs. 

FWIW The Fetch TV unit is probably the best I've seen in combining FTA TV, Catch Up TV, cheap Pay TV (Fetch TV channels) and Online TV (Netflix stan etc.) 

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Top Contributors