Searching...
Highlighted

Netflix via fetch mighty on non-smart tv - comments - thanks

[ Edited ]
CathyW

If I go with Optus can I view netfix with the Fetch mighty device? I don't have a smart tv, I'm trying to decide if to go with Optus with NBN from telstra - thanks

Also are the following available: tenplay, ninenow, 7plus and SBSondemand?

Re: Netflix via fetch mighty on non-smart tv - comments - thanks

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

Hi Cathy, Smiley Happy You absolutely can!

With a Yes TV by Fetch set top box, you'll have super easy access to a whole heap of content streaming apps.

•    Netflix
•    Stan
•    Optus Sport
•    Selected FTA catch-up apps i.e. ABC iview, SBS On Demand, Tenplay, 7Plus & 9Now

There's also a selection of premium channel packs up for purchase. Check out our Fetch page for more info. 

If you have any other questions for us, let us know Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

CathyW

Thanks. And checking fetch mighty has series record ?

Dan_C

Yep Smiley Happy You can set up series tags and record complete seasons.

There's 1000GB of storage space. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

petergdownload

Devices like the Fetch TV are designed to add the 'smarts' to non smart TVs. 

FWIW The Fetch TV unit is probably the best I've seen in combining FTA TV, Catch Up TV, cheap Pay TV (Fetch TV channels) and Online TV (Netflix stan etc.) 

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
80 Kudos
43 Kudos
42 Kudos
18 Kudos
17 Kudos