cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Kristoff_Sven
New Contributor

Netflix starting by itself on Fetch box

Something very weird has started this week where the Netflix app on the Fetch Box will start randomly, by itself. 

The box could either be on or off, perhaps I'll be watching an FTA or one of the package channels, and Netflix will just start.

I've tried restarting the box, logging out of Netflix, quitting the app, but none of these solve the issue. I'm on the latest firmware, uogamraded 2-3 weeks ago. 

Has anyone else had this issue? Optus, any theories behind this?? Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Netflix starting by itself on Fetch box

Definitely the one and only instance I've heard of this, how weird!

It sounds like you've done all the basic troubleshooting, you didn't mentioned it but just in case you haven't a soft reset is also another recommended step.

If that doesn't to the trick I'd suggest contacting Fetch on  contactus@fetchtv.com.au  in case they've had other customers report this issue.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Rachel37
New Contributor

Re: Netflix starting by itself on Fetch box

This just started happening to us! Did you get a fix to the issue??

0 Kudos