Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Nico_80
New Contributor

Netflix sound issues on fetch.

Hi, my Netflix audio is distorted when I watch it through the fetch app. It’s high pitched, and I am already aware changing it to stereo from stereo 5.1 resolves this issue. I am just wondering if there has been a permanent work around this issue? Some of the suggestions talk about changing the cable, or checking settings, but I am watching on a brand new Hisense TV, using the HDMI cable provided with the Fetch Box, and have Stereo permanently selected on the settings of my Fetch STB. I also have no other stereo systems hooked up to the tv. Any news on a software upgrade or fix? It’s annoying having to go into the Netflix audio settings every time something is streamed.

Cheers,

Nico

7 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Netflix sound issues on fetch.

Does your brand new Hisense TV have a Netflix app in it? (Or is it a non-smart TV)

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hey Nico, get that this would be pretty frustrating 😞

As far as I'm aware there aren't any newer suggestions for troubleshooting, however I'd really recommend raising it with our TV & Content team here so we can take a look into it and get in touch with you directly to discuss it further.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Nico_80
New Contributor

Hi. Yes it does. There is no issues when I stream through the tv only when doing it with fetch.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Nico_80
New Contributor

Thanks for the response. I’ll try doing that. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Brock_E
RetiredModerator

You're very welcome, @Nico_80. Enjoy the rest of your night!

0 Kudos
New Contributor PunkyArchitect
New Contributor

Has this issue been resolved? I have the same problem with a hisense tv. And it is extremely annoying

0 Kudos
New Contributor Callan
New Contributor

I have a Hisense TV and the same issue. I've had success by changing the sound settings on the TV - I changed it from PCM to RAW in the TV's settings. Seem to do the trick

0 Kudos