Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
GlennE
New Contributor
New Contributor

Netflix sign out

I have recently started a different account with Netflix. When I log in to Netflix on the fetch mini it goes to my old account which is logged out on the net on my phone. On my phone app I’m logged into my new account. 

How do I log out and religion in with a different account on the fetch box? 

Cheers

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
GuyCS

Re: Netflix sign out

Hi @GlennE - thanks for reaching out. From the Netflix home page, you'll need to scroll up until you see a Settings option (represented by a gear/cog symbol).

In Settings, there should be an option on the left to Sign Out. Hope this helps.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
kicken
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I currently have the same problem as I wish to change netflix accounts on my Optus Fetch tv.
The gear / cog is shown in the netflix app down the bottom as 'Get Help', there is no settings option at all.
If i press left on the remote, I have search/home/news/tv shows/movies/my list
If I press up I can just switch profiles
If I press down I see notifications, but cant move across to get help or exit.
To exit I just press exit on the remote.
There is no way to logout that I can see, inhad the same issue with this version of the netflix app on my tv. On the tv, I deleted all cached data for the app, then opened netflix with the old version and logged it out. But not sure if I can do this on the fetch tv box, cant even find an option to uninstall the netflix app.
0 Kudos
Steven_YC

Hey @kicken - Just to clarify, there isn't a cog that you can see via the Fetch box?

Can I confirm that the Fetch is updated to the latest OS?

The last resort if you had wanted to change the Netflix sign in will be by hard resetting the Fetch box. This will remove all recording though but should allow you have the Fetch in its original settings, where you can then sign in with the new account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
FetchingMan
New Contributor
New Contributor

You can go to the Get Help menu, then scroll down to the bottom. It is the Sign Out option
0 Kudos
Top Contributors