cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Ravian
New Contributor
New Contributor

Netflix data free streaming on Mobile phone plans

Hi Team,

I am having Sim Plan. I believe that my 80GB Mobile plan has netflix free for sports and other entertainment channel. Kindly advice how to set up my mobile plan either to my Laptop or Smart TV to watch Netflix streaming videos.

Thanks

Ravian

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kyri_YC

Re: Netflix data free streaming on Mobile phone plans

Hey @Ravian.

You can find information on how to stream Netflix to your TV on our Yes Crowd community post.

Please keep in mind that your included Netflix streaming does not include a subscription to the service.

If you are seeking further assistance on this matter, I would recommend getting in touch with our support team via the My Optus app.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
fooski
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Netflix data free streaming on Mobile phone plans

Do check ur contract. As far as I know the new Optus sim plans no longer included data free Netflix streaming. If ur on one of the old plans then lucky u. Data free streaming only works on ur phone. If u hotspot ur laptop or cast onto ur smart TV (needs wifi) it will consume ur data
0 Kudos