Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Netflix add on

Why is it that you have Netflix add on for $0, then give me a confirmation email for $5? Is that a one time or monthly payment?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Netflix add on

This has happened to me previously with Optus. They charged me the $5 but I contacted them and told them the app advised it was $0 so they credited it

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

So we can have Netflix account for free and watchseries on any number of screens?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi markhenry,

From our Netflix FAQs:

Can I watch Netflix on more than one device?

Yes, you can watch Netflix on more than one compatible device, however, this is dependant on your Netflix plan. Best to refer to Netflix on which plan you have and how to change plans if needed.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

So we can have Netflix account for free and watch on any number of screens?

To be really clear, what you've subscribed to via Optus for $0 a month (or $5 according to the confirmation you got) is for Netflix not to count towards your monthly data allowance on your mobile plan. This does NOT give you access to Netflix for free, you're still required to subscribe to Netflix and pay for it yourself. They have 3 plans that allow more and more devices to be used simultaneously the more you pay

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Realise that. Thanks
0 Kudos