Netflix activation code

toncie

I joined optus

Supposed to get 12 months Netflix

Didn't get a code to redeem Netflix credit

Sad

Re: Netflix activation code

petergdownload

It will be emailed or SMSed to you within 48 buisness hours. (Check your SPAM folder)

Peter Gillespie

Solution

Dan_C
  1. You will receive an SMS or email within 48 hours of the activation of your eligible service containing your unique voucher code.
  2. Read the offer T&Cs found here.
  3. Click here to redeem your voucher https://www.netflix.com/redeem

@toncie, if you still haven’t; received the code within the timeframe we've quoted, jump onto Live Chat

They'll perform a quick eligibility check and send the code out from their end. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

RoboTab

Live chat not helpful at all, don't even know what Netflix promotion is about. Then sent me to the Fetch department who in turn gave me the number of the Optus Perk sign up. Completely useless and wasted almost an hour. I have already lodged a complaint. Something so straight forward and simple yet optus support so incompetent and clueless. What's the point of having customers sign up and have to chase up for the voucher ? Already 4 days! Won't be recommending Optus, worst than TPG who at least answers and responds promptly! 

petergdownload

Doesn't sound great.

Can only suggest try LIVECHAT again. Different service staff can have different responces. Hopefully you'll hit one who is aware of the promotion and able to send out the code.

Peter Gillespie

Dan_C

Hmm, @RoboTab, which area did you navigate to?

Personal → Mobile → General & Billing? 

If you like, send us a private message with your details. We'll need your full name, DOB and mobile number.

I'll go in and generate code for you. Let me know once you've come through. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

jockalicious

Same thing happened to me!! still not received the code!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
75 Kudos
28 Kudos
20 Kudos
17 Kudos