Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor yousufAbu
New Contributor

NetFlix

How my current account can be tagged with Netflix?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NetFlix

I'm not sure what you mean by tag?

We do offer data-free Netflix on eligible post-paid mobile and mobile broadband plans.

Is that what you're referring to?

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/entertainment/tv-movies/mobile-tv-streaming

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor costas1108
New Contributor

The My Account Usage Details does not show what is Mobile TV or Music streaming - it just shows Description as "Data Usage".  I'm assuming that Optus is relying on some system to identify this traffic as free from data allowance but it would be useful to add such details in the Usage Summary so there is an independant view of this information. Specifically as there maybe execsss data usage charges that may apply - what would be the process to question an invoice for example that seems to say that a subscriber has exceeded the data allowance when they say they hadn't - it was ALL Netflix or Spotify. How does Optus prove this or not ?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hey @costas1108 - can you please confirm your account details, full name and DOB via PM so we can investigate? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos