Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Nbn and foxtel catchup

TinaS

Just connected to nbn with optus and cant get foxtel to connect to internet for catchup tv and movies. Network settings in foxtel are still my old cable ip configeration.  I need to change the settings on my foxtel to reflect my new nbn modem ip config ie i need ip address, subnet mask, gateway, primaryw dns and secondary dns settings. Rang foxtel they said ring optus. Rang optus they said speak to nbn. Spoke to nbn they said i had to call sagemcom!!! Rang the no doesnt connect!! Can someone please help me as to where ir how or who can give me these settings?? 

Re: Nbn and foxtel catchup

Dan_C

Hey @TinaS, how'd you go with this one? I can see that one of our users has offered up a few suggestions. Did you manage to get your Foxtel service connected to the internet? 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

TinaS

Yes thank you. All sorted. It actually turned out to be the two small white foxtel wifi plug in boxes. There was one connected from the  power point to the ethernet port on the foxtel box but the other one wasnt plugged in to the ethernet port on the optus router.  My modem and router set up before nbn was in another room so once the tech had installed my nbn he said to unplug all the the old cable modem and router so I unwittingly removed the wifi receiver connected to the old router as well.  

But thank you all for your suggestions

Dan_C

Ah, that's great to hear @TinaS. I'm glad you managed to resolve this one. If anything else comes up, please let us know. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
64 Kudos
60 Kudos
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
17 Kudos