cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor goober28999
New Contributor

NO Past year's games for any competition??

I REALLY need some help pleased people

I logged a problem via web based message 9 days ago and have not had 1 nano-gram of help despite 50 messages,  several phone calls to India and even going into an Optus store.

I cannot watch previous year's games for any competition from the results pages.

I click on the drop-down box to change year and NOTHING happens.

Is anyone else having this problem???

Even if it cant be fixed, it would at least make me feel a little better knowing I'm not the oonly one..

I have tried different browsers, turning off add blocker, using computers i have never used before.

I have tried logging in and not logging in and nothing makes ANY difference.

I quite simply cannot watch any game from 2018/2019 or earlier..

This is driving me crazy, please help!!

Graham

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: NO Past year's games for any competition??

This is the Optus web page on Past Games

On-demand Premier League matches will remain on the Optus Sport platform right up until the start of the next round of fixtures.

I don't know anything about soccer but clicking on Fixtures shows the next round starting today.

Seems you must now live for the future again and not in the past.

Peter Gillespie 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Peter's right. Previous year competitions are not available to watch on-demand. 

There has been a recent change to the length of time the on-demand matches will be accessible for.

All on demand and mini matches will be available for 30 days after the initial broadcast. Due to scheduling of certain rounds, some on demand matches were only available for 1-2 days before they were removed. Customers will now have 30 days to catch all the action. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Thanks for the response Dan.

I have 2 follow-up questions...

1. Why on earth did it take this long for someone to tell me this? It seems nobody at Optus actually knows this, I have online chatted with or spoken to at least 6 or 7 people...

2. If that's the case,why is there a drop-down box with different year's shown?

Regards,

Graham

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That's a shame. It does need to be highlighted somewhere within our Optus Sport help and support content. 

Our community and social media team do work closely with our Video and Content teams, so we're always across this sort of thing.

The results page is only intended to show results. If a replay is available, you'll can click through to the Media player. 

The drop down is just a filter, but I do see the confusion. It doesn't look there are any results available before mid-August 2019. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Hey Dan,

Again, thank you so much for actually helping me undertstand whats going on..

I am not trying to be annoying, but I'm still not sure my issue is normal - I cannot even get any results listed.

When I click on past years, it does not show anything.

Am I supposed to get a list of results?

I phoned my dad a few days ago and asked him to goto optus sport web page and try to view any past year's games. I know he could not actually WATCH them without logging into an account, but it should still SHOW the games. Same thing, no games from  any other year were even listed...?

Is this right?

Regards and much respect,

Graham

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Sorry Dan, I sent my last message without reading your last sentence properly.

If no results are even available, can I suggest that you do away with the drop-down box choice of previous years?

It is pretty confusing when nothing from  previous years is available..

Can i just add that even thought it might not be an issue for most people, the ability to watch games from past years was definitely part of the reason i decided to sign up to optus sport - It absolutely DOES make a difference to me.

Graham