cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
dwwmobile
New Contributor
New Contributor

My new remote control for optus fetch TV was sticky - so I tried to clean it and it got worse. Any a

Just installed a refurbished Fetch TV set top box. The new remote that came with it was very sticky to touch. So I tried to clean it. Tissue stuck to the sticky coating - it just became worse. Has anybody else ever had this problem or am I the only duffer? What is the best way to get rid of the stickiness and clean it? The Intro/Setup booklet says 'use a dry cloth'. What should I do when that does not improve the problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Casey_YC

Re: My new remote control for optus fetch TV was sticky - so I tried to clean it and it got worse. A

Hey there, @dwwmobile Thanks for raising this with us here. If you need to arrange a replacement remote, please reach out by messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors