Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
jackjerro
New Contributor
New Contributor

Multiple fetch tv showing when trying to cast

3C7EB2D3-1168-4F42-85E9-2382AD7CE075.jpeg
This has been going on for months, as you can see from the scroll bar it goes on. There must be at least 100 “lounge tv” showing up it’s ridiculous. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kartika

Re: Multiple fetch tv showing when trying to cast

Hi @jackjerro, not sure if Fetch box support casting. Could not locate anything on → Fetch website. You are best to cast directly with your TV or → contact Fetch directly to confirm. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
jackjerro
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch box has always supported casting even when I had the first generation one. The problem now is when I go and cast a video multiple “lounge tv” shows up like a hundred of them. And I have to click on each one until I find the right one and it starts casting the video to my fetch tv. 

0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @jackjerro, from what I have hear you can only cast YouTube from your device to the YouTube app on Fetch. Make sure the fetch firmware is up to date as there was a new release recently. Make be try → soft reset of the box, see if it helps. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy