Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
johnnyred
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Multi room cost ?

We have Optus fetch tv how much is it for multi room please regarding cost  thankyou 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Multi room cost ?

You can choose another mighty or a cheaper mini. The mini is probably the best as it streams any recordings from the mighty as well as any fetch channels / sports tv.

Cost of mini is $5 a month Mighty is $15 a month. See the general info page here

Note Optus like to use the word "purchase" a lot on its website (which is almost certainly misleading and deceptive conduct) but all Fetch boxes must be returned to Optus if you ever leave. All content purchased via Fetch will go if you ever leave. You are leasing, not purchasing.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
johnnyred
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Multi room cost ?

We do have a mighty fetch Optus set top box and watch the English premier league non stop we are unsure whether to obtain another one from a family spare. How much would it cost to watch the set top box from another room would it make any difference to our monthly bill sincerely Jacqueline and John 

0 Kudos
johnnyred
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thankyou I'm grateful for your reply but what if I purchased  a non Optus fetch ?

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Multi room only work with like boxes. So you'd have to have two optus  boxes or two shop boxes.

Also Don't buy cheap Optus boxes off eBay as they're still OPtus property and likely to have been disabled.

Doesn't matter if they're mini or mighty though.

Peter Gillespie

PS You appear to need work on your signature?

0 Kudos
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Yes, it'll cost you. I believe it's either $5 or $10 extra per month

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos