cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Movies Won't Play on Fetch TV

Kurgan, Can I ask if the Netgear modem you've mentioned is the modem Optus have sent you or one you've purchased yourself? If you've not tried the Optus modem yet, can you try using the Optus modem and let us know how it performs? If you've tried the Optus modem, please send me a PM with the full name, account number and date of birth on the account and we can take a look into the diagnostics on our end.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Kurgan
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shae,

Thanks for the response.

The Netgear modem is one I purchased myself. The original modem I got from Optus, when I first signed up years ago, died some time ago.

Was I supposed to get a new one? Can't remember anyone mentioning it.

Look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Having our modem makes it easier as it's one we support and can troubleshoot it with you. In terms of getting the Fetch running as it should,  can I ask if you've raised this with the tech team in the past?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shae,

Yes, I signed up for a new plan to take advantage of the EPL offer and have had this problem with the Fetch box from day one. As I mentioned in oneof my previous posts, I contacted the support team, went through numerous resets to no avail and was subsequently sent a new box, which did not solve the problem.

It seems very odd that I would be able to download a movie, watch it through a paired device, but not the TV.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Definitely odd Kurgan. Are you able to PM me the full name, account number and date of birth and we'll have a look into it from our end? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Message sent

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info 🙂 I'll have a chat with the tech guys in my team and see what we can do to help out. We'll touch base again here once we have some more info for you - Shae

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Sounds good to me.

Thanks again for your help

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

I do my best. Have a great night! - Shae

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Kurgan, for testing purposes we'll organise to send you out a replacement modem as it sounds like you've exhausted all other possibilities. The modem will be delivered to your home address within 5-7 working days. Once you've received this and have it set up, could you please post back with an update?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos