Searching...
Accepted Solution

Mighty Fetch Box

dennisl

Can anyone tell me why the red & blue lights come on during the night when the t/v is off?

Regards

dennisl

Solution

Re: Mighty Fetch Box

SillyGogo

Check out page 14 of the guide.  https://www.fetchtv.com.au/pdf/Fetch-TV-Quickstart-Guide-Retail.pdf

The red light means the box is in standby mode. The blue light could mean that you have an internet connection. Do you  have any schedule recordings set up?

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

Termite

As said above red light is standby, if a blue light comes on as well then it is recording. If you are watching TV there is 1 blue light and if recording at the same time you will have 2 blue lights.

dennisl

Hi

Thanks for your mail, I have three boxes and the one in my bedroom will switch itself on at about 4.00am every night for no reason,

I have nothing recorded for that time and I have checked the other two boxes and they work fine 

The wi-fi I have is on my computer and I have NBN

hope this information helps

Regards

dennisl

AlexRH

Hey there @dennisl, changing of the lights is fairly normal for a Yes TV by Fetch unit Smiley Happy

As @SillyGogo and @Termite mentioned, the STB is most likely on standby, something is either recording in the background or your STB wasn't able to obtain an Internet connection at the time.

If you do have any further concerns I'd recommend taking note of which lights are switching on during the night. Is it the Power, Internet or Remote/Recording light? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

dennisl

Hi

Thank you for your advice, I will keep my eye on it

Regards

dennisl

AlexRH

Glad to hear Smiley Happy Reach out if you need a hand with anything else in the interim.

Have a great upcoming weekend! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
53 Kudos
48 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
11 Kudos