cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Gasfitter1
Occasional Contributor

Mighty Box check internet connection

My fetch mighty box when turning on constantly asks me to check internet connection, I am connected from the Optus modem to the box via cat 6 Ethernet cable.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Might Box internet connection

Can you get any internet related material. Stream netflix or FetchTV channels?

If not then it suggests you justhave an incorrect confuration set up in the Fetch networks settings.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi gasfitter1,

Please let us know what troubleshooting you have tried to try and work out what the issue may be.

i.e. Have you restarted the Fetch box? Rebooted the modem?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Gasfitter1
Occasional Contributor

I am of the opinion that the cause is internet interference such as it shuts down then restarts during the night. My Foxtel automatically restarts but the Fetch box does not automatically restart. The fetch box shows a red light on the left side beside a blue light on the right. When I turn on the Fetch Mighty Box it says ‘Searching for internet connection’ after a while I am told to restart by going through the setup. My Fetch is connected via an automatic Netgear switch and cat 6 cable to my router.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Are there times when it connects and works or it doesn't work at all because of this issue?

I don't think the lights are any indication, I have red alongside blue all the time overnight.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors